As summer begins to hit us with its full force of dry, hot days and humid nights, we start to long for refreshment. Here we are going to show you 5 countries where it would be ideal for you to spend your hard earned vacation.
1. Croatia It’s not the most known country in the world, but it’s the world’s hidden gem when it comes to the beautiful coast, mesmerizing islands, and the crystal clear sea. Due to the success of its tourism a lot of building development has been in the works lately so Croatia property for sale can be found almost on every corner. It doesn’t really matter if you’re a university student in search of wild nights, an elderly couple looking for some peace and quite, or a family of five with a wish to find a safe and beautiful environment for your kids to enjoy. Croatia has it all, With cities rich in history and beauty such as Rab and Dubrovnik, The island of Pag with its well known party place Zrće, or smaller towns perfect for families, such as Crikvenica.If you go to Croatia this summer, you really can’t go wrong.
2. Greece Another country with a beautiful coast rich with history is Greece. Islands such as Paros with its white, beautiful buildings will leave you breathless. Or you can visit one of the most famous towns in the world, Athens. Its islands are wonderful also, so go ahead and go for a swim in the Aegan sea. You will not be disappointed.
3. Spain It’s actually really hard to find a place in Spain which isn’t absolutely wonderful. Incredible cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, Seville or the beautiful coastal Valencia will leave you wanting for nothing but to stay there forever. Spain is brimming with medieval castles, so we advise you to visit one of them, Alcazar of Segovia for example.
4. Finland For a real refreshment you won’t go wrong with Finland. There, in summer, the days are warmer, but reasonably warm, because of the climate. In cities such as Helsinki, there isn’t only an infinite amount of things to see, but to do as well. During the summer, there are many flea markets to go to, famous saunas to visit, or you could take part in the Seurasaari Midsummer festivities. If you’re more interested in visiting the countryside, the town of Porvoo will be ideal for you. The wooden buildings you see there will be a nice change if you’re living in a big city, while the fresh air will do wonders for your health.
5. France You can’t talk about france and not mention the city of love, Paris. From laying your eyes on one of the most popular wonders in the world, the Eiffel Tower, to drinking coffee in one of many romantic cafes there, Paris is simply a wonder to visit. If you’d like to go for a swim however, the French Riviera will not disappoint you. Also, when you move inland, the charming rural towns will make you fall in love with France. Hopefully, we’ve given you some useful tips, and you’ll have a lot of fun this summer in one of the countries we mentioned!